Fourth-generation vise with a dovetailed jaw interface as standard equipment. Compatible with CarveSmart™ dovetailed quick-change jaws as well as 1/2"-13 bolt-on jaws in a 3.875" x 0.9375" bolt hole pattern.
The deluxe single-station vises are identical to our dual-station vises, but without center jaws. You may purchase any of our center jaws separately to convert deluxe single-station vises into dual-station vises. No additional hardware is necessary.
- Master sliding jaws and carriers are made of Dura-Bar® cast iron (black oxided).
- Vise bodies and master center jaws are also made of Dura-Bar cast iron.
- Hardened bolt-on jaws and narrow center jaws are made of steel.
- Clamping force ratio: 600 lbs per 10-ft lbs torque
- Max recommended clamping force: 7200 lbs (120 ft lbs torque)
- Linearly consistent force-to-torque across the entire range, highly repeatable over time
- Two (2) sliding jaws with dovetail jaw integration
- Two (2) hardened bolt-on jaw plates
- Six (6) edge clamps (T-slot nuts and 1/2" or M12 hardware not included)
- Four (4) dowel pins, 0.4993" OD x 1.0" length
- Assorted cap screws