Lead time: IN STOCK
Fourth-generation vise with quick-change dovetailed jaw interface as standard equipment. Compatible with dovetailed quick-change jaws as well as 1/2"-13 bolt-on jaws in a 3.875" x 0.9375" bolt hole pattern. Can be converted to single-station configuration without any extra hardware.
Master sliding jaws and carriers are available in two materials. Choose between Dura-Bar cast iron (black oxided) and 7075 aluminum (Type III hard anodized). Choose cast iron components when maximum vibration damping and rigidity are desired. Choose 7075 aluminum when weight is a factor, e.g. pallet changing machines and frequent setup changeovers. These two materials are equal in durability.
Vise bodies and master center jaws are all made of Dura-Bar cast iron, and hardened jaws are all made of steel, regardless of the material option you choose for the sliding jaws and carriers.
- Two (2) sliding jaws, reversible for bolt-on and dovetail jaw interfaces
- One (1) center jaw with dovetail jaw interfaces
- One (1) hardened narrow center jaw
- Two (2) hardened bolt-on jaw plates
- Six (6) edge clamps (T-slot nuts and 1/2" or M12 hardware not included)
- Four (4) dowel pins, 0.4993" OD x 1.0" length
- Assorted cap screws
Is a vise handle included?