Zero Point Risers feature integration of our patented Ball Coupler system for quickly and accurately securing vises, risers, pallets, and tombstones to your machine.
Risers feature a male Ball Coupler interface on one side and a female Ball Receiver interface on the other. Location is provided with high precision bushed bores and dowel pins (included).
Requires an existing ball receiver interface, such as a Zero Point Disc, Compact Subplate, or Tombstone.
- Hardened steel construction
- PVD coated
- 5" nominal diameter (4.94" actual for clearance)
- Thickness: 2.500", surface ground parallel
- Repeatability: 0.0005"
- Hold down force: 10,000 lbs
- Ball Coupler (1X included) construction: hardened steel, black oxide coated
- Zero Point Riser with Integrated Receiver
- 1X Ball Coupler
- 4X dowel pins (Ø 0.4993")
What's Not Included:
- Subplate, Zero Point Disc, or Tombstone
Discounted Flat Rate Shipping: $25 to anywhere in the continental US.
|Dimensional Drawing||PDF Download|
|Exploded View & Parts List||Coming Soon|
|Solid Model||Parasolid (.x_t)|
|Solid Model||STEP (.step)|
- Installation and Usage
- How They're Made