Universal Compact Subplates feature our patented Ball Coupler system for quickly and accurately securing vises, risers, pallets, and tombstones to your T-slotted machine table. The universal mounting pattern is compatible with most vertical machining centers (VMCs) with 20" or more of Y-axis travel. Smaller subplates are available for smaller machines.
100% Made in USA.
- Anodized aluminum body construction
- 8" x 20" nominal footprint
- Thickness: 1.9375" +/- 0.001"
- Ball Receiver spacing: 3X @ 5.000"
- Repeatability: 0.0005"
- Hold down force: 10,000 lbs per coupler/receiver
- Receiver construction: hardened steel, PVD coated
- Coupler construction: hardened steel, black oxide coated
- 3X Ball Receivers
- 3X Ball Couplers
- 4X Cover Plates with assorted O-rings
- 6X dowel pins
- 8X 3/8" washers
What's Not Included:
- 3/8" or M10 hold down screws
- M10 washers (if using metric hardware)
- T-slot nuts
Discounted Flat Rate Shipping: $35 to anywhere in the continental US.
|Dimensional Drawing||PDF Download|
|Exploded View & Parts List||Coming Soon|
|Solid Model||Parasolid (.x_t)|
|Solid Model||STEP (.step)|
- Installation and Usage
- How They're Made