Universal Compact Subplates feature our patented Ball Coupler system for quickly and accurately securing vises, risers, pallets, and tombstones to your T-slotted machine table. The universal mounting pattern is compatible with most vertical machining centers (VMCs).
If you have a 30x16 VMC, such as the Haas VF2 or Brother Speedio S700, we have two different subplates that are compatible with your machine. The 8x16" subplate (this one) centers the three receivers in your Y-axis travel. This is the recommended configuration when running Delta vises and ball coupler pallets. However, it is not recommended to run this plate with our popular 6x17.5" vises since the vise will hang off the back of the table, which could result in collision. If you're running 6x17.5" vises, we recommend the offset 8x17.5 subplate, available HERE.
- Anodized aluminum body construction
- 8" x 16" nominal footprint
- Thickness: 1.9375" +/- 0.001"
- Ball Receiver spacing: 3X @ 5.000"
- Repeatability: 0.0005"
- Hold down force: 10,000 lbs per coupler/receiver
- Receiver construction: hardened steel, PVD coated
- Coupler construction: hardened steel, black oxide coated
- 3X Ball Receivers
- 3X Ball Couplers
- 4X Cover Plates with assorted O-rings
- 6X dowel pins
- 8X 3/8" washers
What's Not Included:
- 3/8" or M10 hold down screws
- M10 washers (if using metric hardware)
- T-slot nuts
Discounted Flat Rate Shipping: $35 to anywhere in the continental US.
|Dimensional Drawing||PDF Download|
|Exploded View & Parts List||Coming Soon|
|Solid Model||Parasolid (.x_t)|
|Solid Model||STEP (.step)|
- Installation and Usage
- How They're Made