Note: This package includes one (1) subplate, one (1) pull stud, and two (2) dowel pins. Vises are sold separately.
Our NEW Delta Zero ZPS (Zero Point System) baseplates utilize our patent-pending, manually-actuated zero-point design for +/-0.0002" repeatability. Made of hardened steel, ground on two faces. Two standard bolt hole patterns available. Call or email to inquire about custom patterns.
- Using a 1/4" allen wrench, preferably a T-handle, hand-tighten one actuating pin.
- Using a 1/4" allen wrench, preferably a T-handle, hand-tighten the other actuating pin.
- Torque the first actuating pin to 10-20 ft lbs.
- If the dowel pins of the vise or fixture are perpendicular to the actuating pins, the system is self-aligning.
- If the dowel pins of the vise or fixture are inline with the actuation pins, simply push the vise or fixture to one side before tightening. For right-handed individuals, use your left hand to push the fixture from left to right, and tighten the actuation pin with your right hand. For left-handed individuals, do the opposite.