Note: This package includes one (1) subplate and one (1) pull stud. Vises are sold separately.
Our NEW Delta Zero ZPS (Zero Point System) baseplates utilize our patent-pending, manually-actuated zero-point design for +/-0.0002" repeatability.
Construction: Hardened steel, ground on two faces
Dimensions: 5.88" x 5.5" x 1.437"
- Universal 6-bolt (60 degrees, 5.000" PCD, 3/8" or M10 socket head cap screw):
- Haas HRT210
- Haas HRT160
- Haas TR160
- DMG Mori
- Matsuura MAM72
- Haas TRT160
- Anything that fits on the 5.5 x 5.88 footprint
PDF Downloadable Drawings:
- Using a 1/4" allen wrench, preferably a T-handle, hand-tighten one actuating pin.
- Using a 1/4" allen wrench, preferably a T-handle, hand-tighten the other actuating pin.
- Torque the first actuating pin to 10-20 ft lbs.
- If the dowel pins of the vise or fixture are perpendicular to the actuating pins, the system is self-aligning.
- If the dowel pins of the vise or fixture are inline with the actuation pins, simply push the vise or fixture to one side before tightening. For right-handed people, use your left hand to push the fixture from left to right, and tighten the actuation pin with your right hand. For left-handed people, do the opposite.