Our NEW Delta Zero ZPS (Zero Point System) utilizes our patent-pending, manually-actuated zero-point design for +/-0.0002" repeatability.
Risers directly mount to T-slot tables via 1/2" or M12 screws, and also mount to Orange Subplates using a combination of ball couplers and screws.
Overall riser height is 4.3" + fixture/vise height and should provide adequate clearance for the vast majority of 5-axis machines with CAT40, HSK63, or similarly sized spindles.
- One (1) aluminum DOUBLE riser (2.875" height)
- Two (2) Delta Zero ZPS base plate, preinstalled (1.437" height)
- Two (2) Delta Zero pull studs
- Four (4) Delta Zero dowel pins (0.4993" x 0.75")
- Riser Construction: aluminum + anodized. Flat and parallel to < 0.0005"
- Delta Zero Construction: Hardened steel + black oxide, precision ground on two faces
- Delta Zero baseplates can be reconfigured to mount a single plate in the center (see photos)
T-slot Pattern List
- DMG Mori DMU50
- Haas UMC-500
- Haas UMC-750
- Haas UMC-1000
- Doosan DVF5000
- Mazak Variaxis i600
Delta Zero Tightening Instructions
- Using a 1/4" allen wrench, preferably a T-handle, hand-tighten one actuating pin.
- Using a 1/4" allen wrench, preferably a T-handle, hand-tighten the other actuating pin.
- Torque the first actuating pin to 10-20 ft lbs.
Fixture/Vise Alignment Instructions
- If the dowel pins of the vise or fixture are perpendicular to the actuating pins, the system is self-aligning.
- If the dowel pins of the vise or fixture are inline with the actuation pins, simply push the vise or fixture to one side before tightening. For right-handed people, use your left hand to push the fixture from left to right, and tighten the actuation pin with your right hand. For left-handed people, do the opposite.